NO CHILD LEFT BEHINDTITLE I: Part of this program is intended to help ensure that all children have the opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach proficiency on challenging state academic standards and assessments.Co-ordinator: Edward Gordon
WHAT IS TITLE 1?
¿WHAT IS TITLE 1?
PARENT STUDENT COMPACT
PACTO del TÍTULO 1 COLEGIO-PADRE
TITLE I PARENT LETTER
CARTA PARA LOS PADRES DEL TITULO I
HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEACHER INFORMATION
PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT POLICY
TITLE II: This program increases student achievement by elevating teacher and principal quality through recruitment, hiring, and retention strategies.
Co-ordinator: Edward Gordon
- DISTRICT MENTORING PLAN 2008 - 2011
- DISTRICT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2010-2011
- DISTRICT TECHNOLOGY PLAN 2010-2013
TITLE III: This program assists school districts in teching English to limited English proficient students and in helping these students meet the same challenging state standards required of all students.
- Entrance Notification Letter Bilingual/ESL Program
- Notificación de Entrada del Programa Bilingüe/ESL-(Inglés Como Segundo Idioma)
Co-ordinator: Tarkyno Jacome - firstname.lastname@example.org