Donna Bennett, RN
School Nurse Community Middle School
WELCOME TO COMMUNITY MIDDLE SCHOOL HEALTH OFFICE
"PREVENTION IS THE BEST MEDICINE"
Flu season is here. Call your Doctor and schedule a flu shot for yourself and your student. Flu shots are also available at the local Walgreen's, CVS and Shoprite Pharmacy.
If your child is absent you must call the school office stating the reason for the absence
@ 732 852 1130 by 8:00am.
SICK DAY GUIDELINES:
Please keep your student home if they are experiencing:
STUDENTS MUST BE FEVER FREE FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE RETURNING TO SCHOOL
- fever of 100 degrees or more
- stomachache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- loud hacking cough, sneezing with runny nose
- sore throat with headache
- red or pink eyes with discharge