Name: Jackie Reilly, NCSP
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: (732) 652-7984
Fax: (732) 271-9097
Bound Brook High School
111 W. Union Avenue
Bound Brook, N.J., 08805
As a nationally certified school psychologist, I help students succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally. I collaborate with teachers, administrators, families, and other personnel to promote supportive learning environments that strengthen connections between home, school, and the community. Within the Bound Brook School system, I case manage many of the classified students at BBHS, and serve all students ages 3 through 21. Outside of school, I volunteer as a Crisis Counselor with the Crisis Text Line--free, 24/7 emotional support--and serve as an Executive Function Coach for students in New Jersey and across the nation.
Helpful Information for Those in Pain
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255): The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- Safe Alternative (1-800-DONTCUT):
The S.A.F.E. ALTERNATIVES philosophy and model of treatment focus on shifting control to the client, empowering them to make healthy choices, including the choice to not self-injure.
- TheTrevor Project (1-866-4-U-TREVOR):
Providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth. Trevor has a 24/7 phone line, and limited chat and text services. They also have a social networking site called Trevor Space accessible on their website for LGBTQ youth and allies to connect and support each other.
- Daily Strength: Online support groups for a variety of topics.
Helpful Information for Students
- ACT Registration and Scores (PS: Think you were eligible for accommodations? Check with me before registering! .. my office seems really echoy, doesn't it!?)
- Free Rice: Increase your vocabulary AND help the UN World Food Program
- Naviance: For college and career exploration (ask your guidance counselor for log in information)
- N.J. Transfer: Will your (N.J.) community college credits transfer over to a four-year university?
Helpful Information for Readers
The following is a list of books featuring main characters with disabilities. Click on the title to be led to Amazon's page where you can read more about each title, as well as purchase the book.
Helpful Information for Parents